Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why we still struggle?

In todays society we've been blinded about what we need to be doing. We have to have 3 jobs just to break even. Not only that were so stressed until we've lost sight of the things that truly matter. A few months ago I started a website I knew in my heart that this site was going to bring me in money. This was my cash cow! Not so I struggled from the start, from finding what people like to read to what direction to go with the site. I knew that if I lost sight of my dreams my vision would fail. So that's what kept me going. So many times we lose sight of the vision and start chasing dreams. You ask me whats a dream? A dream can turn into  a nightmare when you don't have the right things in motion. That's were the struggle comes in at you that were things start to fall apart. We struggle because we don't have things in line, like myself I knew what I wanted but i did not put them in line. I started out in online marketing almost 2 years now and things have been and up a down battle for me. Being an online marketer or just being human all together is a struggle. You can't jump in things head first unless you know the depth of the water. I became so consume until my kids started to tell me not to get on the computer. How did this be come a struggle for me? 1. I didn't plan out how things should go 2. I became untreated for the quick money 3. I didn't understand why I worked so hard and couldn't make any money. Once I sat down wrote out a plan and focused on what I needed and not what I wanted things began to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment