Thursday, November 29, 2012

I tried to help you!


tried to help, I know a lot of us online marketers say the same thing we tried to help but no one took the time to take the help. From family members to friends people you know can truly take the help, Me and my spouse always talk about financial  freedom. How we can obtain a stable cash flow into out house hold and were we need to be in the next 5 years. We have tried everything we could in the system, we almost tried stuffing envelops. But the best thing we ever did was we spoke to a financial adviser who taught us how to save and how to INVEST!
That’s when we started to see results he showed us how to make a 50k income a year work for us not us work for it. At that moment I realized what my friends had been telling me Ashley you need to invest into the Empowerment Network.  I quickly reminded them that I was already maintain several other blogs Whipology 101 and Xclusive Whipz to name a few. Which were doing quiet well but they said you need to learn how to expand to a bigger audience. That was another influential day for me due to I joined the empowerment Network and I've learned the power of blogging once a day. That’s what I call going all in, to change the way things are going in my life.
The Value of this post it to make your money work for you not you work for it. 2 Hrs a day is all I invest into my work and I see 8 hr results. Just because I went all In!

No comments:

Post a Comment