Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why penny matrix didnt make sense?

I love to read! And when I found out that penny matrix was a ebook website that you could make money off I was hooked. Until I started to see the lack of effort I put into the business all I needed to do was refer 2 people and they did the same so on... but I never did that my husband joined under me and that was it I just stopped.  I seen the pictures of the checks even spoke to some of the people that truly made good money off of PM. But I carelessly stop promoting the business, just crazy! The concept behind penny matrix is you earn money of your downline and there downline. All you have to do is get two 2 like minded people to noon under you download your 10 free books a month resale them if you want and wait on the Monet to come in. That's all and I chased the dream of other MLM company's when this one was here all the time. Nobody stopped me either because they knew they could get my customers that I was missing out on. Its making me mad to think about it all thoes messages I ignored because I was focused on my other business. When this could have been working by itself please don't make the same mistake that I've made. www.pennymatrix/bosslady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment