Monday, November 26, 2012

No Money For Cyber Monday?

Let's be real when you are broke cyber Monday does not apply to you when yo are broke! Every year me and my husband get geared up to go shopping on black Friday, just for the savings so we think. We (well I) map out all the stores that we need to shop at and what has a great price on it. We love black Friday because of the cheap children shoes and cloths for our daughter, so this is a big help when we can go into Sears and find shoe's and boots for $9. But how can you learn to enjoy black Friday if you don't have any MONEY? O how can I give you several different ways but that wont help you unless you act on it. I truly hate some of the work that I do working form home on my laptop, I sit on this computer for almost 4 hrs a day and blog and then post random stuff and make money. But this is what help me enjoy my cyber Monday I can go to my mail box and retrieve a check with my name on it. You can't enjoy your life when you have to worry about how your going to pay your bills, I was talking with someone just today about how he can make more money. I told him If I invest $1 and only get back $2 then I made and extra dollar I took my piggy bank and took out 700 pennies and deposited that money into my bank account and made $25 dollars off  $7 dollars. How? Penny Matrix this is how I enjoy my Cyber Monday I have extra cash to buy anything I want. Visit penny matrix and start building your line for 2013 black friday and Cyber Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment