Thursday, November 29, 2012

What Is Residual Income!


In my life I’ve seen several people who “Fail to try” What I mean by that is. They never take the step to try anything new!
As I surf the net I seen almost 20-30 people promoting the same product. That product is Motor Club Of America I wonder to myself, How many of these young men and women will make it when this well dry’s up? I’ve spoken to a lot of them and ask them if they were interested in any other company. An I get the same answer” No I’m doing good with this right now”. I knew when I took the initial step into online marketing that I wanted something that provides me with residual income, I learn very quickly once you sell a product to a customer unless they lose or break the items they are not going to buy it twice. So you ask yourself what is residual income?
“Residual income (also called passive, or recurring income) is income that continues to be generated after the initial effort has been expended. Compare this to what most people focus on earning: linear income, which is “one-shot” compensation or payment in the form of a fee, wage, commission or salary.”
So do you make residual Income? Or do you make Linear Income? Most people are making fast money that does not turn over or continues to regenerate it self so ask yourself this question am I going to need a new stream of income before this river run dry? I work with several companies that provide residual Income Empowerment Network and Penny matrix. So as you continue your Journey insure that you are making Residual income to continue bringing in cash month after month.

No comments:

Post a Comment