Saturday, November 17, 2012

Don’t Make Your Minimum Your Maximum

I told myself when I start this then I would bring my whole team on with me, but that quickly hit a brick wall. These were my Minimum, this was my group of people that I figured they've stuck with me with my other ventures  And soon as I told them I wanted to make more money and turn all this linear income to residual income and by working with this company this was possible they became hesitant. You all know if someone hesitate they have doubt. And if they have doubt then you don’t want them on there team. Due to there driven by Money not successive business (this is keeping squares out your circle). So I had to find other people to work with me to reach bigger  goals these squares (Minimum), this was easy I have to find a group of people that mad Fast MCA money and show them how to make residual income. So I figured these guy’s or business minded and they want something more, they were just as afraid as my friends and family were. They were comfy with that fast money( that once you spend it was gone Money!)this type of commission that doesn't turn into residual in regenerate itself week after week.

No comments:

Post a Comment